AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID
COMPATIBLE WITH ALL PREVIOUS DEXRON FLUIDS
- ACDelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is the most recent release in the well-established DEXRON series of automotive transmission fluids. It provides more consistent shift performance, even in extreme conditions, and degrades less over time. DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid helps automatic transmissions last longer and perform better. DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is suitable for use in vehicles that specify the following requirements: fully licensed and approved by GM, recommended for use in GM transmission model years 2006 and newer calling for DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid (replaces DEXRON-III and DEXRON-II(E), or recommended for any other vehicle manufacturer that calls for DEXRON-VI, III, or II(E). ACDelco DEXRON-VI Automatic Transmission Fluid is not for use in CVT (Continuously Variable Transmissions) or DCT (Dual Clutch Transmissions) which require specialized fluids.
- Backward compatible with previous DEXRON automatic transmission fluids and can be used as a much-improved replacement for older vehicles/transmissions originally using previous DEXRON fluids
- Improved performance over previous DEXRON fluids in: friction durability, viscosity stability, aeration and foam control, and oxidation resistance
- Potential to enable improved fuel economy and longer transmission life
- Provides for extended drain intervals
- ONE GALLON (3.875 LITERS)
- SEE OUR BULK PRICING FOR $AVING$!
- AC-DELCO 10-9395, 88865602
- FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 50 U.S. STATES
- WE SHIP WORLD WIDE