'02+ TRANSFER CASE:
- INCLUDES BUSHINGS FOR DRIVE GEAR & PILOT
- SOLID BRONZE
These cases are known for having sloppy fits where the front and rear shafts fit in the case. Add to that the BW4473, BW4481, BW4482 and BW4484 transfer cases wear out the bushing in the drive gear, the pilot bushing in the end of the rear output shaft, and pretty soon you have so much slop in the gear train all sorts of things start happening.
- Restore the transfer case to like new condition with new bushings.
- FITS CHEVY & GMC:
- FITS BW4473 EQUIPPED '03-'08 GM 610 "G" AWD EXPRESS 1500 VAN
- FITS BW4481 EQUIPPED '03-'06 6.0L ESCALADE
- FITS BW4481 EQUIPPED '05-'06 (AWD) SUBURBAN 1500
- FITS BW4481 EQUIPPED '03-'07 6.0L GMC DENALI (ALL WHEEL DRIVE WITH GM "NR3" OPTION)
- FITS BW4481 EQUIPPED '03-'07 8.1L GMC DENALI (ALL WHEEL DRIVE WITH GM "NR3" OPTION)
- FITS BW4482 EQUIPPED '03-'05 CHEVY SILVERADO 1500 & AVALANCHE 1500
- FITS BW4482 EQUIPPED '03-'05 SUBURBAN 1500
- FITS BW4482 EQUIPPED '03+ 5.3L GMC YUKON (WITH NR4 OPTION)
- FITS BW4482 EQUIPPED '03-'07 6.0L GMC YUKON (ALL WHEEL DRIVE WITH NR4 OPTION)
- HUMMER H2 '03-'07 6.0L (BW4484)
- MADE IN THE USA
- SOLID BRONZE CONSTRUCTION
- INCLUDES TWO BUSHINGS: FOR DRIVE GEAR & PILOT
- PHOTO SHOWS ACTUAL BUSHING SET (DRIVE GEAR & PILOT SHOWN FOR REFERENCE ONLY)
- FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 50 U.S. STATES & PUERTO RICO!
- WE SHIP WORLD WIDE