CHRYSLER DODGE PLYMOUTH JEEP AMC INTERNATIONAL
A727 36RH 37RH
A500 40RH 42RH 42RE 44RE
A518 46RE 46RH
A618 47RE 47RH
A904 30RH 32RH
'62+ AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSIONS:
REVERSE SERVO PISTON PLUG KIT
- REVERSE SERVO PISTON PLUG KIT
- INCLUDES PLUG, O-RING, & RETAINING RING
- Burnt Reverse band
- No Reverse
- Reverse servo piston plug breakage
- Reverse servo piston plug wear
- Plug is machined from wear-resistant hardened steel with more than double the tensile strength of the OEM part.
- A larger radius is provided at the spring seat area to minimize the primary stress riser and prevent breakage.
- 2-for-1 design works in all applications, with minimal modification.
- O-Ring added to seal between the plug and the piston eliminates leakage of servo apply oil.
- Replacement heavy-duty retaining ring included in kit.
- There are two styles of the OE reverse servo piston plug in Chrysler RWD units: the extended tip version for the 47RH/RE (A618) and 48RE, and the flat tip version for the 40RH, 42RH/RE, 44RE (A500), 46RH/RE (A518), 36RH, 37RH (A727) and 30RH (A904). Both versions of these OEM aluminum plugs are subject to wear, galling, and breaking at the spring seat area due to high stresses in reverse. The Sonnax replacement plug 22912-01K can be configured to work in both OE applications, and has been manufactured from hardened steel to more than double the tensile strength of the part.
- MADE IN THE USA
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED
- FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 50 U.S. STATES & PUERTO RICO!