'03+ 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:
4x4 OUTPUT SHAFT NUT
- FITS 5R110W EQUIPPED '03+ FORD 4x4 TRUCKS:
- EXCURSION '03-'05 6.0L
- F250 SUPERDUTY '03-'04 6.0L
- F250 SUPERDUTY '05-'10 5.4L, 6.0L, 6.4L, 6.8L
- F350 SUPERDUTY '03-'04 6.0L
- F350 SUPERDUTY '05-'10 5.4L, 6.0L, 6.4L, 6.8L
- F450/550 SUPERDUTY '03-'04 6.0L
- F450/550 SUPERDUTY '05-'08 5.4L, 6.0L, 6.4L, 6.8L
- The 5R110W Torqshift: When used in 4-wheel drive applications it must make use of a large spanner nut that also serves as the inner surface for the output shaft seal. This nut must be removed for complete disassembly of the transmission. The design of this nut requires a “spanner wrench” in the form of a large 1/2” drive socket.
- Made of heavy duty steel, the pins are a great fit and should never need replacement!
- MADE IN THE USA BY ADAPT-A-CASE
- FOR 4-WHEEL DRIVE MODELS ONLY
- FREE SHIPPING TO ALL 50 U.S. STATES & PUERTO RICO!
- WE SHIP WORLD WIDE